MA (in English, Gauhati) MA (in Assamese, Gauhati) PhD (Gauhati)
Literature, Critical Theory & Cultural Studies
Department of Assamese
Gauhati University, Guwahati, 781014
1. Grantha Samalochana: Eti Chamu Abhas.
Year- June, 2017, ISBN- 81-89003-97-7
2. North East Language, Literature and Culture (Edited)
Articles in books:
1. Asomiya Sahitya-Sanskritir Yatra (in Samakalin Asomiya Bhasa-Sahitya-Sanskriti, Ed- J.C Sonowal & B. Datta) Year- Sept. 2017, ISBN- 978-81-92955-64-3
2. Preface to Prasanga: Asomiya Sahitya-Sanskriti By Dr. Dekharani Devi. Year- April, 2016, ISBN- 978-81-92178-61-5
3. Introduction to North –East Language, Literature, Culture, (detais as mentioned above)
4. Gabesana Bhabana aru Mulyaboth.
5. (year-April, 2017, ISBN-978-93-87263-34-5 (in Kaleidoscope, (ed.) Dr. Neetu Saharia
Seminar with Papers
1. Post-independence Indian Drama and Arun Sarma, D.K. Girls College, 16th 17th Oct. 2015
2. Asomiya Galpar Dhara aru bhbisyat, Key note address, BHB College, Sarupeta, 27th 28th June, 2016.
3. Dinanath Sarma aru Nat…. Upanyasar tulana, Sahitya Academy & Dept of Assamese, GU, Dec. 2016
4. Sampratik Asomiya Chutigalpar Nana dish, Sahitya Academy & Dept of MIL& LS, GU, 2017
5. Hem Ch. Baruar byaktitta aru Karma: Keitaman byatikrami Chinta, dept of MIL& LS & Hemkosh Prakashan, 1-5-17
6. The Economic thoughts of Ananda Murtiji, Universsal Intellectual & Dept of Assamese, Jan, 30/31, 2017.
7. Satyan Sarmar Jivan aru karma, Dept. of Assamese, GU.
8. Insurgency and Assamese Novels, June, 2016,IGNCA & Dept of Assamese.
Chairperson / Resource Person.
1. National Seminar, Sahitya Academy& Dept. of Bodo, Cotton State University, 28-11-15
2. National Seminar, Contemporary Women Writing in Eastern Regional Language, Sahitya Academy & Bhattes College, W.B. 26-27 Sept. 2016
3. National Seminar, Janagosthiya Sanhati aru Asomiya Sahity: Jyoti Prasad Agarwalar Abhadan, Girls College, Kokrajhar, BTAD, 27-2-16
4. National Seminar, The Present Trands and States of Assamese Literature and other Modern India Literature, D.K. girls Collge, Mirza, 17-6-16
5. National Seminar, Traditional Folk Theatre of Assam and its change, Bikali College, Dhupdhara, 28-6-16
6. National Seminar on Sindhi Literature, Dept. of MIL& LS, Date…
7. National Seminar, Dept. of Hindi, GU, Date….
8. National Seminar, Dept of Bengali, GU, date…
9. Satyen Sarma Centenary Semier, dept. of Assamese, Nov. 2016
10. International Seminar, Asom Vidya, Dept of MIL& LS 27-2-16
11. International Seminar, Asom Vidya, Dept. of MIL& LS 27-2-16
12. International Seminar on Sankardeva, Sankardeva Kalakhetra date… 16
13. Kathasandhi, Sahitya Academy & dept of Assamese, (Debabrat Das)…..date…?
14. National Seminar on……, Goalpara College, date….?
15. National Seminar, Dog Rang Sang….
16. English Literature for NE India, GUINES, 25-3-17
17. Rabha Deivas, Noonmati Sahitya Sabha at Noonmati Public School, 20-6-17
18. Silpi Divas, Noonmati Sahitya Sabha, Noonmati, 17-1-17
1. National Seminar on North East Language, Literature and Culture, IGNCA& dept. of Assamese, GU. 16-17 June, 2016
2. National Seminar on the Life and works of Anandamurtiji University Intellectual& dept of Assamese, GU, January 30-31, 2017.
3. Refresher Course in Assamese, 14-8-17 to 4-9-17, UGC-HRDC, GU.
4. SAP-DRS-II, dept of Assamese, (deputy Coordinator)
1. Text book review Committee on Assamese Text (IX-X) SEBA, Assam.
2. Chief Editor, Sahitya Saurav, Text book advisory Committee for XI-XII, AHSEC, Assam.
3. Expert member, Text book review Committee on Assamese Text (Class- V to VII), Asom Jatiya Vidyalaya, Noonmati, Guwahati.
4. Life member, CLAI, New Delhi, (Comparative Literature Associations of India).
5. Executive Member, Anwesha, Guwahati.
6. Member, Indo-Australia Study Association (Eastern) Kolkata.
7. Chairman, RAC, dept of Assamese,
8. Chairman, CCS (PG& UG)
9. Member, CC-CBCS, GU
10. Member, Regulation Committee, CBCS for UG.
11. Ex. Member GUTA
12. Member, University Court. GU
13. Member, Executive Council, GU
14. Member, Assam Science and Technological University Court, Ghy.
Ph.D and M.phil.
1. M.Phil Admitted Awarded
2. Ph.D 7 6
On going Project
1. UGC SAP-DRS-II, Dept of Assamese, 2013-18, (Deputy Coordinator)
2. Editor, Vol. iv of Somiya Sahitya Buranji (Loka Sahitya)