MA (Tribubhan) PhD (Tribubhan)
Department of MIL and Literary studies
Gauhati University, Guwahati, 781014
1. 1. Sahityakar Lil Bahadur Chetri, Published by Nepali Prakshan Parishsd,Assam,2016
2. Nepali Style Manual,PublishedbyCIIL and Sikkim Akademi, Govt of India, 2009
3. Nepali Cultural Dictionary,Published by CIIL Govt of India and Nepali PrakashanParishad, Assam, 2012
4. Nepali Intensive Course for CIIL Govt of India, 2005
5. History and Culture of Assamese Nepali, by DHAS, Govt of Assam, 2009
6. Self Learning Materials of Nepali MA for GUIDOL,2010 ( Edited 2 block and Contributed 6 Units).
7. Lohitputra,Gauhati University Gorkha Students` Union in 2014, 2015, 2016,2017
8. Maligaon Prabha, AAGSU, 2016
9. Dristi, Dibrugarh University Gorkha Students` Union, 2016 and 2017.
10- Jagadamba Brihat Nepali Sahityako brihat itihas, Bharatia Kahanda,Chief Editor is Madhav Pokharel, Kathmandu, 2016
11-Post Graduate Students` Journal, Gauhati University 65th issue, 2015-16
12- Aagan, edited by Gadadhar Sarma,Idon Nepali Bidyarthi Manch,2017
1-Biswakosh,Vol- V, by Asom Sahitya Sabha in 2005
2- Nepali Sahity aaru Sanskriti, Edited by Rudra Baral,2016
3. Asomar Bhasha, Edited by BibhaBharali and BananiChakravarty, Published by PLSI, 2013
4. Asam Sahitya Sabha Patrika—64th yr, Fourth Issue, edited by Umesh Chandra Rabha Hakasam, March 2010
5. Asomiy aaru asomor bhasha, edited by Dr Biswajit Das and Dr Phukan Chandra Basumatary, Aank-Baank, 2010
6. Gyanam- Edited by Prof J k B Rout, Dept of MIL,GU, 2014
7.Anveshan, Edited by Dr Dilip Borah, Dept of MIL & LS,GU,2015
1. Nepali Sangitkaa Bhanubhakta Master MitraseThapa, 2008
2. Batulbaatul, an essay collection, 2009
1.Vi1. Vchar: Editor in Chief, Tribhuvan University, Kathamndu, 1997
2. Brahmaputra: Editor in Chief, TribhuvanUniversity, Kathamndu,1997
3. Prabhat: Editor in Chief, Darrang, Assam, 1996
4. RewatiUpadhyaya Smriti Grantha, Editor, Rowta, 2006
5. Ganga Upadhyaya Smriti Grantha Editor, 2008
6. Anubhavko Saino, Poem Collection,2011
7. Pitambar Gurung smarika, 2012
8. Kahile naphukne gaantho, Nepali short stories of L. B. Chetri, 2014
9. Pariwar, Nepali monthly Jan 2016-July 2016
1. Editor in Chief: Nepali Assamese-English Trilingual Dictionary for ABILAC, Govt of Assam ( going to be completed)
2. Editor- Nepali Cultural History for Asom Sahitya Sabha ( going to be Completed)
3. Chief Editor- Nepali MIL textbook, HS 1st and 2nd Year for AHSEC, Govt of Assam. 2017, (Going to be completed)
4. Member of CCS, MA in CIL, M. Phil in CIL, PG Diploma of Assamese, Tamil, Odiya and Nepali, Dept of MIL & LS, GU
5. Member of CCS, Nepali Major, MIL & Elective for Degree Course of Gauhati University, 2017
6. Convener of CCS, Nepali MA Semester Course for GUIDOL, 2017
7. Member of Advisory Committee, Centre for Languages and Culture, GU
8. Course Coordinator, Nepali MA for GUIDOL from 2014.
9. Linguist, in Indo Wordnet Project, by DIT and IIT Mumbai.
10. Translator and Expert for Nepali language for CDAC Pune and CDAC Hyderabad
11. NCF 2005 translator into Nepali for NCERT.
12. Editor, LISNO, the Intermediate Course Reader in Nepali for CIIL,2018.
13. Education Secretary Asam Nepali Sahitya Sabha
14. Member, PRSG, language Development project of NE-India) Ministry of IT, Govt of India.
17- 20 March, 2016, (Coordinator) Translation workshop( Ass to Nepali Short stories in the Dept of MIL & LS for Sahitya Akademi.
21st to 25th July 2011 Workshop on preparation of Nepali-Assamese Proverbs Dictionary, Organized by NERLC,at Guwahati.
23rd Nov to 30th Nov,2010 Orientation Course for Nepali Primary Teacher at Darjeeling for NERLC (Programme Coordinator)
1st to 4th Sept` 2008 Seminar cum Workshop on Standardization of Nepali Spelling and Vocabulary in Nepali, Gangtok ( Programme Coordinator)
24th to 28th August 2007 Seminar cum Workshop on Standardization of Nepali Spelling and Vocabulary in Nepali, NERLC,Guwahati ( Programme Coordinator)
1st and 2nd Oct. 2005 Seminar for preparation of Primary Text Book of Nepali, NERLC,Guwahati, Assam14 time Coordinated for Language Environment Tour for CIIL, Govt. of India.
21-27 Jan 2018 Workshop on Nepali Monolingual Dictionary at NERLC, Govt of India,
2-32-3 Jan 2018 National Seminar at Dept of MIL &LS,GU
1 7-21 Nov 2017 Workshop of preparation of Intermedite Course in Nepali for CIIL, Govt of India.
10thJuly 2017 Training on Nepali teaching at Shillong
7th Jan 2017 Gorkhas of Assam: Problems and Prospects at Udalguri
17-20 March 2016 Workshop on Short Stories(Ass to Nep) Translation at MIL & LS,GU
11-13 March 2016 International Seminar of Nepali Language at kakarvita, Nepal
26-27 Feb 2016 International Seminar on Asom Vidya at GU
19th& 20th Feb 2015 Workshop on item writing of NTS India
15th to 20th Dec 2014 Workshop on Trilingual Workshop(Nep-Ass-Eng)
14-16 June 2012 National conference on Children`s literature at CIIL, Mysore,
3-5 February 2011 Regional Seminar cum Conference on development of ethnic language and culture of the North-east for peace and harmony
2nd March,2011 National Seminar on Computational Intelligence and signal processing, organized by Assam Don Bosco University, Guwahati
8th to 11th Dec 2010 8th International Conference on Natural Language Processing (ICON-2010) organized by IIT Kharagpur.
23rd June 2010 Workshop on Changing profile of ODL Learners:New Strategies for Councelling and Tutoring, organized by IDOL,Guwahati and DEC,IGNOU,New Delhi at Gauhati University.
12th to 14th April 2010 2nd National workshop on Indo-wordnet at Shillong,organized by IIT Bombay and Assam University
3rd& 4th April 2010 Workshop/Training for Hindi Teachers of Assam for NTS-India, CIIL,Mysore at Lakhimpur, Assam
23rd to 27th March 2010 Workshop/Training for Hindi Teachers of Assam for NTS-India, CIIL,Mysore at Guwahati, Assam
18th March 2010 Workshop/Training for Hindi Teachers of Assam for NTS-India, CIIL,Mysore at Bangaigaon
19th January 2010 Preparation of self-learning Materials for MA in Nepali, at IDOL, G.U,
19th& 20thMarch 2009 Seminar-cum-Workshop on Preparation of a common Format for a Core Grammar of Non-Scheduled languages of North East India.
17th& 18th March 2009 Seminar on Languages of North East India: Past Present and Future
16th March 2009 Seminar on North East India: A Linguistic area: Unity, Diversity and Destiny
4th to 11th January 2009 Workshop for finalization of Nepali localization software atCDAC,Pune , M/o C & IT, Govt.of India.
13th to 24th Oct` 2008 Workshop for preparation of materials to teach grammar Through multimedia, at NERLC, Guwahati
22 Sept.2008 - Meeting of PRSG, DIT, M/o IT, New Delhi.
21st May to 30th June`07 Workshop on Summer school of NLSI,CIIL,Mysore.
18th to 22 Dec,2006- Workshop on Translation of the Section 3.1 (language) and Summary of NCF-2005 at NERLC, Guwahati
1st-2nd Oct.2005- Seminar for preparation of Primary Text Book of Nepali, NERLC,Guwahati, Assam.
24th May-13th June,2005- Workshop-cum-Orientation Programme for Guest Lecturers in CIIL, Govt.of India, Mysore
9th May to 23rd may,2005-- Preparation of Intensive Course in Nepali for CIIL at Mysore
12th June to 7th July, 2004-Preparation of Intensive Course in Nepali for CIIL at Mysore
29th May-to 6th June,2004-Preparation of Cultural Dictionary in Nepali for CIIL at Darjeeling
17th to 21st Nov, 2003-Preparation of Intensive Course in Nepali for CIIL at Mysore
7th May to 1st June, 2003-Preparation of Intensive Course in Nepali for CIIL at Mysore
2nd Oct. to 20th Nov,2002-Preparation of Intensive Course in Nepali for CIIL at Mysore
5th June to 21st June,2000- Preparation of Intensive Course in Nepali for CIIL at Guwahati
10th to 16th August,1995-Preparation of Etymological Dictionary in Nepali under Royal Nepal Academy in Kathmandu
· Three times Lecture delivered in Orientation and Refresher Courses, at HRD-UGC,GU.
· SEBA, AHSCE, GUIDOL, GU, SCERT,NCERT, SSA, NEHU, BBS College-Shillong, CDAC Hyderabad, CDAC Pune. DIT,Govt. of India, CBSE
· Member of Project Review Steering Group of Ministry of IT, Govt. of India,
· NERLC & CIIL, Govt. of India
· NTM, Govt. of India
· Sahitya Akademi, Govt. of India,Delhi.
· Validated the Localization Software for C-DAC, Pune, Ministry of Information and Technology, Govt.of India which was released on 21st Feb` 2009 at India international Centre, Delhi by DIT.
. * NET Examination Observer for CBSE
1. A Research project from Dept. of Culture, Govt. of India, New Delhi received entitled Master Mitrasen`s Contribution to Nepali Language and Culture and duly submitted in 2002.
International fellowship received from Nepal Academy Govt. of Nepal in 2011 for one year research task on Glimpse of Socio economy, Language literature and culture of Indian Nepali of North East India.(duly submitted in 2012).
1. Gantok: 20-22 April 2008
2. Guwahati: 26 & 27th February 2016
3. Kakarvita-Nepal, 11-13 March 2016