MA (Utkal) MPhil (Utkal) PhD (Utkal) DLitt (Utkal)
Comparative Literature and Culture
Department of MIL and Literary studies
Gauhati University, Guwahati, 781014
1. 'Cultural and literacy interaction in development of Sabin-Alun (Karbi Ramayan)' paper presented on 20/11/2017 at the International Conference on ‘Ram in Asian life, literature and Art’ (in the special context of North-East India) organised by Deptt.of Hindi, Tezpur University, Assam
2. 'Sampratika Samajare Mahabharator Upadeyata (Assamese Mahabharat-bishesh ulekhan Saha) at the International Conference on ‘Modernity and Tradition in Epic Narrative Society and Culture in Sarala Mahabharata’ organised by Ravenshaw University,Odisha.
3. 'Language and its endangerment : Preservation and documentation of languages of North-East' at the International Workshop on Workshop organized by the National Institute of open schooling NOIDA in collaboration with Shikshya Sanskriti Utthan Nyasa, New Delhi and C.I.I.L, Mysore.(16/05/2016 & 17/5/2016) – Vivekananda Kendra, G.U.
4. ‘Odia and Assamese Language and Culture – A Criticism’ at the 4th National Language Conference (4 NLC- 2017) organised by the Institute of Odia Studies and Research & National Institute of Science & Technology (NIST) ( 6/7/2017 to 3/12/2017).
5. 'Preservation of Koshli – Sambalpuri Language and culture in the folk songs of Western Odisha' (3/12/2017/ Session IV- 2:30 – 4 P.M.) at National Convention on Koshli – Sambalpuri Language, organised by the Sahitya Akademi (2/12/2017 to 3/12/2017).
1.‘Agnisnata’ - An Autobiography published by Banalata (Dec 2015) ISBN-978-93-82750-33-8
2.Enlighten the World Anew - Translated some poems of Jyoti Prasad Agarwal in Odia (Poems of Jyoti Prasad Agarwal), edited by Somesh Deka (March – 2016)
1. 'Loka Geeta Paramparat Odia Aru Assamiya Baramahi Geet' in ‘Tulanamulak Sahityara Patabhumikat Assam’, published by Assam Sahitya Sabha-2017 and edited by Dr. Dhruba Jyoti Nath.
2. ‘Mukha’ published in ‘Chhirasrota Mahanadi’ (Odia Research Journal), ISSN No 2454/6747,11th Year Vol-XXII, July-2017
3. ‘Assamiya Samaj Gathanare Shree Kshetrar Bhumika’ in ‘Anupama Shree Jagannath’ – pages – 880, published by ‘Ananya Shree Jagannath Sanstha’, ISBN No 81-87989-59-9.
4. 'Odia tatha Assamiya bhasha ebong Sanskruti eka Paryalochana’, in ‘Shree Sahitya’, September-2017, edited by Krushna Nayak, RNI – Title Code- ODI 07842.
5. 'Ambubachir tatparjya Aru tulanamulak bishlesan' in Gariyasi (July - 2017), ISSN – 2349- 5324
6. 'Shree Kshetrar Sanskruti Aru Srimanta Sankardeva' in Pranipat’ Astabinsatitam (Issue - 2017), ISBN- 978-93-83308- 79 – 8.
7. 'Matri Upasanar Anyatam Nidarshan Raja Parva Tatha Assamar Ambubachi Utsav' in Amritbarta’ (September-2017), RNI – No- ODI ODI –07890/2017.
8. 'Srimanta Sankaradeva Dristit Samanyoyar Pratik Shree Jagannath' in Anweshan”, 2016, ISBN 978-81-931064-1-9.
9. 'Lokageeta Paramparat Odia Aru Assamiya Baramahi Geeta’ in Tulanamulak Sahityara Patabhumikat Assam – by Assam Sahitya Sabha. Feb-2017, ISBN – 978 -81-7213-312-2.
10. Article- ‘Origin Development of Odia Language (included in the history of Odia Language), Paper published by PLSI, Vol-22, Part- 3, ISBN- 978-81-250-62912
11. 'Bharatiya Bhasa Loka Sarbekshyana, Total pages-688, My contribution – 129 pages on ‘History of Odia Language’, PLSI Volume-22 Part-3, published by ‘Bhasa Research and Publication Centre, Baroda.
1. Chairperson –Session-II (9/3/2018) Modernity and Tradition in epic narrative : Society and culture in Sarala Mahabharata’, Ravenshaw University, Odisha 9/3/18 to 10/3/18
2. Delivered lecture on ‘Saikshik Utaran, paribartit Samaj byabastat chhatra-chhatri, Abhibhabak, Sikshyak aru niti nirdharakar bhumika’, 11/12/2018
3. Delivered Lecture Refresher Course on Comparative Literature on 6/3/2017 at 11 A.M., U.G.C., H.R.D. Gauhati University.
4. Resource Person: Refresher Course in Comparative Literature, delivered lecture on the topic “Assamese and Odia Culture – A Comparative Study” 19/03/2017, U.G.C., H.R.D., Gauhati University.
5. Resource Person: Orientation Programme-109, delivered lecture on the topic “Importance of translation Studies in the present context on 18/11/2016 (timing 1:30 to 03:00 P.M.), U.G.C., H.R.D. Gauhati University.
1. Life Member of SSEASR- International.
2. Life Member of CLAI – International.
3. Life Member of B.R.C. – India-National.
4. Vice President of Assam Lekhika Sanstha.
5. Bishesh Sadasya of Assam Lekhika Sanstha.
6. Life Member of Folklore Cong. of India.
7. Life Member of Linguistic Society of India.
8. Life Member of Orissa Gabesana Parishad.
9. Life Member of Assam Lekhika Sanstha.
10. Member of Akhila Bharatiya Sahitya Parishad, Assam
11. Life Member of Orissa Lekshika Sanstha.
12. Life Member of Assam Sahitya Sabha.
13. Member of Executive Council, Gauhati University.
14. Member of Governing Body of Pandu College- 2016
15. Member of Governing Body of West Gauhati Commerce College- 2016
16. Member of Academic Council, Gauhati University.
17. Member of Governing Body of Chhayagaon College from 23/12/2016
18. Member - G.U.T.A., Gauhati University.
19. Member - D.A.C., Deptt. of M.I.L. & L.S., Gauhati University.
20. Member – D.R.C. , Deptt. of M.I.L. & L.S., Gauhati University.
21. Member – Selection Committee- Group-B, Gauhati University.
22. Member - Selection Committee (Service Confirmation of Teachers, Gauhati University)
23. Member –Committee for scrutinizing cases of unfair means of Gauhati University.
24. Member – (Cooperation committee) – ‘Shree Sahitya’ Odia Research Journal from August – 2017
Department of MIL and Literary Studies
Gauhati University, Guwahati, 781014