LLB (Gauhati) MCom (Gauhati) PhD (Gauhati)
Department of Commerce
Gauhati University, Guwahati, 781014
Teaching M.Com Students (specialization in
Accounting & Finance): 21 years, Gauhati
University since January, 1995
Teaching 1 year PG Diploma students in
Insurance and Finance: 3 years, Gauhati
University from 2007-2009.
Teaching 5 year Five Year Integrated M.Com
Course in since 2009.
Teaching and counseling in Distance & Open
Learning : 14 years, Gauhati University since
(A) Ph.D students Guided: 16 numbers
(i) Ph.D. Awarded: 6 numbers.
9. Human Resource Accounting in Micro and Macro Contexts, Vanijya, Journal of Commerce Faculty of Dibrugarh University, 2003, vol-12.
12. The Present Scenario of tourism Industry in Assam with reference to Kaziranga National Park, Co-authored with one, main author – Dr. Bhaskarjyoti Bora – (Faculty Journal of Commerce), G.U., 2007 – Referred – ISBN – 09714715: 2006-07-08.
14. Environmental Issues and Financial Reporting Trends – A case of selected Public Sector Oil Companies in Assam, Co-authored with one research scholar, main author – Dr. Bhaskarjyoti Bora – (International Journal Advances in Management), March, 2010 edited by Gargh, S., Indore, India – Referred. ISSN No. -0975-2611.
15. DTC and its Possible Implication with reference to Housing, Insurance, Equities, Savings and MAT (single authored), Vanjijya, Vol 22, 2012 (Referred) Department of Commerce, Dibrugarh University, Assam, India, ISBN- 0972-6594.
16. Common Property Resources (CPR) – Its Allocation, Pricing and Reporting – Co-authored with two others, second author, Indian Journal of Applied Research (peer reviewed International Journal), vol. 2, Issues 3, Dec. 2012, ISBN 2249-555X, Ahmedabad, India.
17. Role of Agricultural Development Branches of SBI in Assam – A case study in Barpeta District, Co-authored with one research scholar, first author Dr. Bhaskarjyoti Bora, Faculty Journal of Commerce, G.U., 2012 – Referred –ISBN 09714715 (under printing).
18. Environmental Reporting in the Context of Recent Changes in Regulatory Framework with special reference to India, International Journal of Research In Commerce & Management, September, 2013 (issn 0976 – 2183), Index & Listed at: Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory ©, ProQuest, U.S.A., EBSCO Publishing, U.S.A., Cabell’s Directories of Publishing Opportunities, U.S.A.
19. “Sustainable Tourism and Tribal Community in World’s Largest River Island Majuli Assam”, Second author Prof. Bhaskarjyoti Bora, Gauhati University Jounal of Commerce, Vol. XVIII of 2013-14 published in 2015, ISSN No. 0971-4713.
1. Environmental Accounting and Reporting, a research volume (Chapter) “Environmental Accounting: Its Relevance and Significance in the Context of Corporate Information Disclosure” co-authored with another, Deep and Deep Publications Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi-110027, ISBN 81-7629-400-4, 2003-04.
2. A Water Management Plan for Assam with reference to Irrigation & Economic Development – (chapter) – a knowledge based book ‘Globalization and Economic Development (Part –I), edited by Dr. R. Ahmed, Mittal Publications, New Delhi –ISBN – 81 – 8324 – 313 – 4, 2006-07.
3. Performance of Assam’s Tourism Industry – (Co-authored with Jayanta Gogoi) – a knowledge based volume ‘Sustainable Agricultural Development and Rural Management’, edited by Dr. R. Ahmed, Mittal Publications, New Delhi, ISBN-81-8324-288 X – (series), 2011-12.
4. Community Based Tourism – A Sustainable Model for Entrepreneurship Development in Rural Tourism in North East India – Co-authored with Dr. N. Barua & M. Dutta – ‘Assam Tourism: Opportunities and Policies’, H.N.S. College Jhanji, Jorhat, Assam, 2010-2011, ISBN No. 81-202-8774-6 987-81-202-8774-7.
5. Sustainable Development of Eco-Tourism in Kaziranga National Park –Co-authored with Jayanta Gogoi ‘North East India –Approaches towards Sustainable Development’, Southern economist Golden Jubilee Publication, Bangolore, 2010-2011 edited by Prof. R.K. Raul and Dr. J.N. Saikia, ISBN 978-81-910247-1-5.
6. Contemporary Issues in Accounting & Finance, Research Volume, “Environmental Accounting: Its Nature and Significance in the Context of Corporate Information Disclosure in N.E. Region of India” Published by Akansha Publishing House, New Delhi, edited by A.R.M. Rehman, June, 2012, ISBN-9788183703253.
List of Text Book
1. Direct & Indirect Taxes – co-authored with B.B. Dam, S. Sikidar, R. Barman (for B.Com Part III of G.U., Dibrugarh University, A.U. & NEHU) – Capital Publishing Company, Guwahati, 2008-2009 – Peer Reviewed.
2. Taxation & Auditing – Co-authored with B.B. Dam, S. Sikidar, R. Barman (for B.Com Part III of G.U., Dibrugarh University, A.U. & NEHU) – Capital Publishing Company, Guwahati -5, 2009-2010 – Peer Reviewed.
3. Direct Taxes – Co-authored with B.B. Dam, S. Sikidar, R. Barman (for B.Com 3rd Semester New Course of Gauhati University), Capital Publishing, Guwahati-5, 2011-2012 ISBN (13): 978-81-921801-7-5.
4. Indirect Taxes – co-authored with B.B. Dam, S. Sikidar, R. Barman (for B.Com 4th Semester New Course of Gauhati University), Capital Publishing, Guwahati-5, 2011-2012.
i. South Africa (Durban), International Geographical Union Regional
Conference, August, 2002.
Ii Hong Kong, Biennial Conference of Asia Pacific Educational
Research Association, November, 2006.
iii. Singapore, Educational Research Association of Singapore, Biennial Conference in 2009
iv. Germany (Berlin) Conference on Cultural Diplomacy organized by Institute of Cultural Diplomacy, 2011
. Membership of Associations:
1. Friends of Assam and Seven Sisters (a Taxes, USA Head Quartered NGO with branches in India for Socio-Economic & cultural upliftment).
2. Life members of Indian Commerce Association.
3. Member of North East Centre for Environmental Research & Development.
4. Member of Gauhati University Teachers Association.
5. Member of Gauhati University Alumni Association
6. Member of Fourm for Policy Dialogue on Water Conflicts in India.
7. Member of College Development Council Gauhati University since 04.02.2016.
8. Member of Governing Body of K.C. Das Commerce College, Guwahati since 14.11.2014 for three (3) years).
9. Member of the Gauhati University Court from 12.12.2015 for three (3) years
10. Member of Expert Committee of U.G.C., India for evaluation of MRP/Sem/Conf/ Workshop Proposal order dated 30.12.2015
11. Member of Selection Committee for Selecting Candidates for Award of P.G. Research and Ph.D. M.Phil Scholarship 2015-16, DHE, Assam (dated 14.01.2016).
12. Member of International Sociological Association, Madrid, Spain