Department of Chemistry
Guwahati 781 014, Assam, India.
Phone : 91+8538576052
Email : email@example.com
- NMR Spectroscopy
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry
- Development of NMR methodologies for determining constitution and configuration of complex natural products
- Dynamics of biomolecules
- Nilamoni Nath, Edward J. d'Auvergne and Christian Griesinger “Long-range residual dipolar couplings: A tool for determining the correct configuration of small molecules” Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2015, 54, 12706–12710.
- Nilamoni Nath, Manuel Schmidt, Roberto R. Gil, R. Thomas Williamson, Gary E. Martin,Armando Navarro-Vazquez, Christian Griesinger and Yizhou Liu J.Am.Chem.Soc. 2016, 138, 9548−9556.
- Nilamoni Nath,* Ajay Verma, Bikash Baishya and Chunni Lal Khetrapal Magn. Reson. Chem.2016, DOI: 10.1002/mrc.4547
- Nilamoni Nath, N. Suryaprakash, “Spin State Selective Correlation Experiment for the Measurement of Long-range J-couplings and the Assignment of (R/S)-Enantiomers from the Residual Dipolar Couplings and DFT” J. Phys. Chem. B 2011, 115, 6868-6875.
- Nilamoni Nath, N. Suryaprakash , “Enantiodiscrimination and Extraction of Short and Long range Homo- and Hetero-nuclear Residual Dipolar Couplings by a Spin Selective Correlation Experiment” Chem. Phys. Lett. 2010, 496, 175-182.
- CBMR-NMRS gold medal for the year 2010. It was presented on 2nd March , 2011, at Amritsar by National Magnetic Resonance Society and Centre for Bimedical Magnetic Resonance.
- Best poster award in NMRS Symposium on Recent Developments & Applications of Biomedical Magnetic Resonance , held at Centre for Biomedical Magnetic Resonance, Lucknow, India 2010.
- Senior Research fellow, Indian Institute of Science, 2009.
- Junior Research Fellow, Indian Institute of Science, 2007.
- Qualified GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering, India) in 2007 (98 percentile).
- Awarded UGC (University Grant Comission, India) Junior Research Fellowship, 2006.
- Junior Research Associate, Indian Institute of Science, 2011.
- Max-Planck postdoctoral fellowship,Germany, 2011.
- VATAT postdoctoral fellowship, Israel, 2013
Back to top