Email : email@example.com
- Ore Geology
- Geochemistry of hydrothermal minerals
- Metamorphic Petrology
Post-Doctoral Fellowship by Natural Resources Canada (Geological Survey of Canada), 2016
Post-Doctoral Fellowship by University of Johannesburg, 2016
DST-INSPIRE faculty award 2016 (Department of Science and Technology)
National Post-Doctoral Fellowship (Science and Engineering Research Board, Department of Science and Technology) 2016
Qualified National Eligibility Test (NET) for research fellowship, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Government of India, 2009
Indian National Science Academy (INSA) Summer Research Fellowship, 2010
National Merit Scholarship, Government of India, 2005
Represented India at Society of Economic Geology Foundation (SEGF) field trip to “Archean base and precious metal deposits, Southern Abitibi greenstone belt, Canada” from September 3-11, 2014
- Trace element geochemistry of pyrite and arsenopyrite: ore genetic implications for late Archean orogenic gold deposits in southern India. Hazarika, P., Mishra, B., and Pruseth, K.L. Mineralogical Magazine, 2017, 81, 661-678.
- An improved EPMA analytical protocol for U-Th-Pbtotal dating inxenotime: Age constraints from polygenetic Mangalwar Complex,Northwestern India. Hazarika, P., Mishra, B.,Ozha, M.K., and Pruseth, K.L. Chemie der Erde-Geochemistry, 2017, 77, 66-79.
- Episodic tourmaline growth and reequilibration in mica-pegmatite from the Bihar Mica Belt, India: major and trace element variations under pegmatitic and hydrothermal conditions. Hazarika, P.,Upadhyay, D., and Pruseth, K.L. Geological Magazine, 2016, 154, 68-86.
- Scheelite, apatite, calcite and tourmaline compositions from late Archean Hutti gold deposit: implications for analogous two stage ore fluids. Hazarika, P., Mishra, B., and Pruseth, K.L. Ore Geology Reviews, 2016, 72, 989-1003.
- EPMA monazite geochronology of the basement and supracrustal rocks within the Pur-Banera basin, Rajasthan: Evidence of Columbia breakup in Northwestern India. Ozha, M.K., Mishra, B., Hazarika, P., Jeyagopal, A.V., Yadav, G.S. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, 2016, 117, 284-303.
- Rare greenockite (CdS) within the chromite–PGE association in the Bangur Gabbro, Baula-Nuasahi Complex, Eastern India. Mishra, B.,and Hazarika, P. Ore Geology Reviews, 2016, 72:1327-1334.
- Neoarchean greenstone metamorphism in the eastern Dharwar craton, India: constraints from monazite U-Th-Pbtotal ages and P-T pseudosection calculations. Hazarika, P.,Pruseth, K.L., and Mishra, B. The Journal of Geology, 2015, 123, 429-461.
- Diverse Tourmaline Compositions from Orogenic Gold Deposits in the Hutti-Maski Greenstone Belt, India: Implications for Sources of Ore-Forming Fluids. Hazarika, P., Mishra, B., and Pruseth, K.L. Economic Geology, 2015, 110, 337-353.
- Multi-stage growth and invisible gold distribution in pyrite from the Kundarkocha sediment-hosted gold deposit, eastern India. Hazarika, P., Mishra, B.,Chinnasamy, S. S., and Bernhardt, H. J. Ore Geology Reviews, 2013, 55, 134-145.
- Contrasting geochronological evolution of the Rajpura–Dariba and Rampura–Agucha metamorphosed Zn–Pb deposit, Aravalli–Delhi Belt, India. Hazarika, P.,Upadhyay, D., and Mishra, B. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, 2013, 73, 429-439.