- P. Baruah, Debajyoti Mahanta, Adsorption and Reduction: Combined Effect of Polyaniline Emeraldine salt for removal of Cr (VI) from Aqueous Medium Bulletin of Material Science, 2016, 39, 875-882.
- S. Majumder, U. Saikia, Debajyoti Mahanta, Polyaniline- Coated Filter Papers: Cost Effective Hybrid Materials for Adsorption of dyes Journal of chemical engineering Data, 2015, 60, 3382-3391
- M. Goswami, L. Borah, Debajyoti Mahanta, P. Phukan, Equilibrium modeling, kinetic and thermodynamic studies on the adsorption of Cr(VI) using activated carbon derived from matured tea leaves Journal of Porous Materials, 2014, 21, 1025-1034.
- Debajyoti Mahanta, N. Munichandraiah, S. Radhakrishnan, Giridhar Madras, Satish Patil, Polyaniline Modified Electrodes for Detection of Dyes Synth. Met. 2011, 161, 659.
- Debajyoti Mahanta, Uttam Manna, Giridhar Madras, Satish Patil, Multilayer self-Assembly of TiO2Nanoparticles and Polyaniline-Grafted-Chitosan Copolymer (CPANI) forPhotocatalysis ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2011, 3, 84.
Department of Chemistry
Guwahati 781 014, Assam, India.
Phone : +91-9859404055
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Statistical Thermodynamics
- Quantum Chemistry
- Electrochemistry Polymer Chemistry
- Conducting Polymer
- Adsorption of Pollutants
- Electrochemistry Nanomaterials
Back to top