Anup Kumar Talukdar
Department of Chemistry
Guwahati 781 014, Assam, India.
Phone : 91+9864073504
Email : email@example.com
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Analytical Chemistry
- Vanadia loaded hierarchical ZSM-5 zeolite: a promising catalyst for epoxidation of cyclohexene under solvent free condition, J. Porous Mater, 23, 1143-1154, 2016.
- Synthesis, Characterization and Catalytic Activity of Indium Substituted Nanocrystalline Mobil Five (MFI) Zeolite, Mat. Res. Bull., 66, 101–108, 2015.
- Oxidation of anisole over MCM-48 materials modified by incorporation of transition and inner transition metals, Catal. Sci. Technol., 2, 2341-2350, 2012.
- Synthesis and characterization of isomorphously zirconium substituted Mobil Five (MFI) zeolite, Mat. Chem. Phys., 134, 43– 49, 2012.
- An improved acylation of phenol with Al-MCM-41, Catal. Commun. , 2/3,105-111, 2001.
- Catalysis in Petroleum and Petrochemical industries(Co-edited), Narosa Publishing House, New Delhi, 2005
- Rasayanar Quiz (Assamese), Lawyers’ Books Stall, Guwahati, 1995
- Text Book of Chemistry (Co-author), Cambridge India Ltd.,2000
- Rasayan 1st & 2nd yr, Vol 1 and 2 (coauthor), AHSEC
- Ucchatar Madhyamic Rasayan(Assamese) (Co-author), Lawyers’ Books Stall, Guwahati, 1997
- Synthesis, Characterization and Catalytic Activity Study of Mesoporous Zeolites, DST, New Delhi.
- Effect of Ion Beam Irradiation on the physical and Catalytic Properties of ZSM-5 zeolite, DAE-UGC.
- Catalytic Activity of MCM-48 functionalized with Transition Metals, DST, New Delhi.
- Studies on Pollution of Pond/Fisheries water of Guwahati with respect to Fish Health: Remediation by Zeolitic action, MOEF, GOI, New Delhi.
- A Comparative Study on the Catalytic Properties of Modified MCM-48 and Metal Incorporated APO and SAPO Molecular Sieves, UGC, New Delhi.
- Application of Ordered Nanoporous Materials for removal of Selected Metal Cations in Fixed bed and Batch Type Reactor, DRL.
- Studies on Effect of Ion Beam Irradiation on the Nanostructured TiO2 Prepared by Nanocasting replication Method, DAE.
- Biopesticidal Evaluation of Plants species used traditionally in N. E. India to control Mosquitoes and Termites and Biochemical Characterization of Potent species, DBT.
- Formulation of Mosquito Repellant and LarvicidalBiopesticide from certain Ethnomedicinal plants of N. E. India, NMPB.
- Bioactivity guided fractionation of Pinus needles (Pinus kesiya ) extract for enhancement of fertilization in Mug asilkworm (AntheraeaassamensisHelfer), Ministry of Ayush, GOI.
- Mithun Nandi
- Sushanta Roy
- Debajani Duttta
- Ashapurna Boro
- Monjumoni Das
- Doli Rani Das
- Former General Secretary of Assam Science Society
- Former Associate Editor of the Journal of Assam Science Society
- INSA –Visiting Fellowship in the year 2005.
- UNESCO-MONBUSHO Fellowship (1995-96).
- Members of different society –(i) Catalysis Society of India, (ii) Assam Science Society, (iii) Society for Chemical Education, Assam, (iv) Chemical Research Society of India, (v) Chemistry Teachers Association of India.
- President, National Children Science Congress, Guwahati.
Back to top